This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Microsoft Dynamics NAV assessment.
'Rich visualizations can be created by using The Art of Service's self assessment. The best thing is its ease of use. The Art of Service covers many different areas without any advanced setup and can visualize larger data sets. It simplifies data evaluation. Analytics pane helps to find more insights from the data. It is a relatively low cost solution when compared to other BI tools. ' - Senior Business Analyst in the Finance Industry
'We continue to be very happy with our investment. The introduction of TAOS into our organization has been transformative. Perviously we had used a more traditional BI tool, where IT had to do more of the heavy-lifting and the end-users were limited to slicing, dicing, and drilling. But TAOS enabled our more analytical employees to explore data in new ways and tackle more report creation on their own. We unlocked a thirst for data across the organization. The self-assessment initiative was widely recognized to be an enormous success in terms of its ability to foster data-driven decision-making and the core team took the top award at our annual President's Award dinner. Working with TAOS as a vendor is very pleasant. They have good attentive account managers who take the time to talk to you and offer a variety of suggestions. They put on very good training and their support is.' - Manager, Portfolio Risk & Analysis in the Manufacturing Industry
'It is very user-friendly and easy to use and get results. We have found the support response to be excellent. They will reach back within hours.' - Director Process Improvement and Analytics in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self-Assessment?
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Microsoft Dynamics NAV task and that every Microsoft Dynamics NAV outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Microsoft Dynamics NAV opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Microsoft Dynamics NAV advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Dynamics NAV improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Dynamics NAV projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Microsoft Dynamics NAV with this Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What would be the goal or target for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV's improvement team?
- Define Question: Which customers cant participate in our Microsoft Dynamics NAV domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Measure Question: What does Microsoft Dynamics NAV success mean to the stakeholders?
- Analyze Question: In a project to restructure Microsoft Dynamics NAV outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Improve Question: How can the value of Microsoft Dynamics NAV be defined?
- Control Question: What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Microsoft Dynamics NAV does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Sustain Question: Are assumptions made in Microsoft Dynamics NAV stated explicitly?
Value [to you] of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.