This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Middleware assessment.
'The complete process from procuring the product to getting started and help from the vendor was very collaborative and positive. Ease of use is great and there is enough documentation available to troubleshoot issues. ' - Vice President in the Finance Industry
'Implementation was smooth and The Art of Service was leveraged for an immediate value add.' - Director Business Intelligence & Analytics
'Has greatly improved our ability to publish and distribute analytics content to end-users' - Director, Business Intelligence, IS in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Middleware Self-Assessment?
The Middleware Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Middleware work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Middleware task and that every Middleware outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Middleware opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Middleware advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Middleware Self-Assessment. Featuring 639 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Middleware improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Middleware Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 639 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Middleware Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Middleware Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Middleware projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Middleware and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Middleware with this Middleware Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 639 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Middleware is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Define Question: Who sets the Middleware standards?
- Measure Question: In which area(s), does fusion middleware help to modernize your it infrastructure?
- Analyze Question: Have all basic functions of Middleware been defined?
- Improve Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Middleware results are met?
- Control Question: How do mission and objectives affect the Middleware processes of our organization?
- Sustain Question: Has the Middleware work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
Value [to you] of the Middleware Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Middleware Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.