This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Mobile Web assessment.
'I have worked with many different technologies. Many of these companies need to study how The Art of Service supports their customer every step of the way to ensure a smooth deployment and continued success.' - Sr. Domain Application Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
'It is very user-friendly and easy to use and get results. We have found the support response to be excellent. They will reach back within hours.' - Director Process Improvement and Analytics in the Healthcare Industry
'Streamlined procurement process. Easy to buy and implement.' - Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Mobile Web Self-Assessment?
The Mobile Web Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Mobile Web work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Mobile Web task and that every Mobile Web outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Mobile Web opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Mobile Web advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Mobile Web Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Web improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Mobile Web Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Web Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Mobile Web Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Web projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Web and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Mobile Web with this Mobile Web Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What vendors make products that address the Mobile Web needs?
- Define Question: How will the Mobile Web team and the organization measure complete success of Mobile Web?
- Measure Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Mobile Web strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Analyze Question: In what ways are Mobile Web vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Improve Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Mobile Web project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Control Question: How is the value delivered by Mobile Web being measured?
- Sustain Question: How will you measure your Mobile Web effectiveness?
Value [to you] of the Mobile Web Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Mobile Web Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.