This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Multi-Channel Marketing assessment.
'The Art of Service has been valuable partner and effective with their engagements.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment reporting is exceptionally good. Out of box report creating was a great help to validate 'What/if' analysis. Data security was paramount factor and it was very well managed by The Art of Service' - IT Director in the Retail Industry
'It was a great experience working with The Art of Service. The self assessment was very helpful and provided many learning opportunities for our organisation.' - Business Intelligence Platform Manager in the Miscellaneous Industry
What Is The Multi-Channel Marketing Self-Assessment?
The Multi-Channel Marketing Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Multi-Channel Marketing work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Multi-Channel Marketing task and that every Multi-Channel Marketing outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Multi-Channel Marketing opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Multi-Channel Marketing advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Multi-Channel Marketing Self-Assessment. Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Multi-Channel Marketing improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Multi-Channel Marketing Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 615 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Multi-Channel Marketing Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Multi-Channel Marketing Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Multi-Channel Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Multi-Channel Marketing and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Multi-Channel Marketing with this Multi-Channel Marketing Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 615 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the success criteria that will indicate that Multi-Channel Marketing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Define Question: What are the key elements of your Multi-Channel Marketing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Measure Question: Who are the Multi-Channel Marketing improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Analyze Question: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Multi-Channel Marketing process?
- Improve Question: Which customers cant participate in our Multi-Channel Marketing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Control Question: How can the value of Multi-Channel Marketing be defined?
- Sustain Question: When a Multi-Channel Marketing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Value [to you] of the Multi-Channel Marketing Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Multi-Channel Marketing Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.