This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Nano Server assessment.
'End users are pleased with the outcome of the implementation.' - Director of Corporate Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
'Strong user community and online support offerings. Responsive sales and support organization. Forward thinking approach to customer needs.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'Overall, its an easy tool to use and setup' - Director UI/UX Front End Development in the Media Industry
What Is The Nano Server Self-Assessment?
The Nano Server Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Nano Server work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Nano Server task and that every Nano Server outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Nano Server opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Nano Server advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Nano Server Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Nano Server improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Nano Server Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Nano Server Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Nano Server Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Nano Server projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Nano Server and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Nano Server with this Nano Server Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are assumptions made in Nano Server stated explicitly?
- Define Question: How do we Identify specific Nano Server investment and emerging trends?
- Measure Question: What key business process output measure(s) does Nano Server leverage and how?
- Analyze Question: What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Nano Server project?
- Improve Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Nano Server leader?
- Control Question: How is the value delivered by Nano Server being measured?
- Sustain Question: Among the Nano Server product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Value [to you] of the Nano Server Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Nano Server Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.