This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in operate conditioning assessment.
'It is very user-friendly and easy to use and get results. We have found the support response to be excellent. They will reach back within hours.' - Director Process Improvement and Analytics in the Healthcare Industry
'After a tool eval of various dash-boarding technologies, The Art of Service's self assessment was our preferred solution. It was nice to see our choice validated in the self assessment outcomes.' - Sr Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
'As a hands-on experience, the resulting data I've seen has been phenomenal. I wish all products handled data so smoothly and cleanly.' - BI Leader in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The operate conditioning Self-Assessment?
The operate conditioning Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the operate conditioning work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every operate conditioning task and that every operate conditioning outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring operate conditioning opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored operate conditioning advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth operate conditioning Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which operate conditioning improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The operate conditioning Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough operate conditioning Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The operate conditioning Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose operate conditioning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in operate conditioning and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define operate conditioning with this operate conditioning Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform operate conditioning work? How is the team addressing them?
- Define Question: Is there a operate conditioning management charter, including business case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Measure Question: Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of operate conditioning's gains?
- Analyze Question: Think about the people you identified for your operate conditioning project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Improve Question: In the case of a operate conditioning project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a operate conditioning project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any operate conditioning project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Control Question: Who sets the operate conditioning standards?
- Sustain Question: How do we ensure that implementations of operate conditioning products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Value [to you] of the operate conditioning Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal operate conditioning Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.