This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in People Analytics assessment.
'This gave us our success story in implementing Self-Service Data Discovery. Excellent product for business user's self service.' - Architect' - Business Intelligence and DW in the Finance Industry
'BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.' - Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'Well, I have been using The Art of Service's self assessments just for a few months and I'm impressed how easy it is to create cool visualizations, and RACI roadmaps. Also, is one of the best tools to create dashboards using Big Data.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
What Is The People Analytics Self-Assessment?
The People Analytics Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the People Analytics work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every People Analytics task and that every People Analytics outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring People Analytics opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored People Analytics advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth People Analytics Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which People Analytics improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The People Analytics Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough People Analytics Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The People Analytics Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose People Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in People Analytics and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define People Analytics with this People Analytics Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the compelling business reasons for embarking on People Analytics?
- Define Question: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for People Analytics strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Measure Question: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a People Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the People Analytics process available?
- Analyze Question: Whats the best design framework for People Analytics organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Improve Question: Is People Analytics linked to key business goals and objectives?
- Control Question: How would one define People Analytics leadership?
- Sustain Question: How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of People Analytics into the services that we provide?
Value [to you] of the People Analytics Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal People Analytics Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.