This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Private Equity assessment.
'Easy to get started and easy to use. Great product and support when needed.' - Mike, Data Centre Solutions Provider at Cisco Systems
'Working with The Art of Service was very straightforward. We were able to complete the initiative without any hand holding. The implementation was self-driven, knowing that The Art of Service was there if there was need for help. Given our knowledge with BI tools, this transfered well with use of The Art of Service's self assessment. Also, their offering made the initiative costs-effective lowering overall cost of ownership for the solution.' - Managing Principal in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment was able to automatically detect key issues from multiple questions and prfioritize, without needing users to choose. Provides visually rich graphs and widgets to present the information more clearly Vendor support is great.' - VP, BI & Analytics in the Finance Industry
What Is The Private Equity Self-Assessment?
The Private Equity Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Private Equity work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Private Equity task and that every Private Equity outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Private Equity opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Private Equity advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Private Equity Self-Assessment. Featuring 623 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Private Equity improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Private Equity Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 623 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Private Equity Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Private Equity Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Private Equity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Private Equity and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Private Equity with this Private Equity Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 623 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are specific Private Equity Rules to follow?
- Define Question: Why is it important to have senior management support for a Private Equity project?
- Measure Question: What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Private Equity agendas for the next 3 years?
- Analyze Question: Will Private Equity deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Improve Question: What are the expected benefits of Private Equity to the business?
- Control Question: What is our Private Equity Strategy?
- Sustain Question: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Private Equity strengthening and reform actually originate?
Value [to you] of the Private Equity Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Private Equity Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.