This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Product quality assessment.
'The Art of Service has shown an excellent ability to listen to feedback, evolve their products and execute. Overall and in comparison to some of The Art of Service's BI peers, the The Art of Service 's self assessments are easy to use both for IT professionals, data analysts and business end users.' - Medicines Development IT Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
'It was a great experience working with The Art of Service. The self assessment was very helpful and provided many learning opportunities for our organisation.' - Business Intelligence Platform Manager in the Miscellaneous Industry
'Simple to install and stand up for a small enterprise. Happy with integration with existing tools and processes' - Director, Marketing Strategy in the Services Industry
What Is The Product quality Self-Assessment?
The Product quality Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Product quality work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Product quality task and that every Product quality outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Product quality opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Product quality advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Product quality Self-Assessment. Featuring 625 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product quality improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Product quality Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 625 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product quality Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Product quality Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product quality projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product quality and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Product quality with this Product quality Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 625 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Product quality project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Define Question: How can you measure Product quality in a systematic way?
- Measure Question: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Product quality process?
- Analyze Question: Does Product quality systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Improve Question: Is the Product quality process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Control Question: Is the impact that Product quality has shown?
- Sustain Question: Are accountability and ownership for Product quality clearly defined?
Value [to you] of the Product quality Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Product quality Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.