This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Project Integration Management assessment.
'The Art of Service is AWESOME, it makes being an analyst fun. love it.' - Sr Manager, Data Analytics in the Communications Industry
'Superior Visualization engine; Statistical thought process already incorporated in the viz architecture; easy to use and easy to deploy; the ability to outthink and rethink problems in the BI space. Their BI vision is better than any product in the market. Easy to Use, Understand and Deploy' - Product Director in the Services Industry
'Great product. Easy to use.' - Global Head' - Enterprise Information in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Project Integration Management Self-Assessment?
The Project Integration Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Project Integration Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Project Integration Management task and that every Project Integration Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Project Integration Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Project Integration Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Project Integration Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Integration Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Project Integration Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Integration Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Project Integration Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Integration Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Integration Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Project Integration Management with this Project Integration Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Think about the people you identified for your Project Integration Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Define Question: Are we Assessing Project Integration Management and Risk?
- Measure Question: What are the success criteria that will indicate that Project Integration Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Analyze Question: In the case of a Project Integration Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Project Integration Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Project Integration Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Improve Question: In what ways are Project Integration Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Control Question: What business benefits will Project Integration Management goals deliver if achieved?
- Sustain Question: What vendors make products that address the Project Integration Management needs?
Value [to you] of the Project Integration Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Project Integration Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.