This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Project Management Office PMO assessment.
'Simple to install and stand up for a small enterprise. Happy with integration with existing tools and processes' - Director, Marketing Strategy in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service is worth your time. Great product, great experience' - Sr. Manager in the Retail Industry
'BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.' - Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Project Management Office PMO Self-Assessment?
The Project Management Office PMO Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Project Management Office PMO work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Project Management Office PMO task and that every Project Management Office PMO outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Project Management Office PMO opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Project Management Office PMO advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Project Management Office PMO Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Management Office PMO improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Project Management Office PMO Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Management Office PMO Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Project Management Office PMO Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Management Office PMO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Management Office PMO and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Project Management Office PMO with this Project Management Office PMO Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who will provide the final approval of Project Management Office PMO deliverables?
- Define Question: Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Project Management Office PMO?
- Measure Question: Is Project Management Office PMO dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Analyze Question: Are there recognized Project Management Office PMO problems?
- Improve Question: Is the impact that Project Management Office PMO has shown?
- Control Question: What are specific Project Management Office PMO Rules to follow?
- Sustain Question: How do we keep improving Project Management Office PMO?
Value [to you] of the Project Management Office PMO Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Project Management Office PMO Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.