This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm assessment.
'The Art of Service has provided great service and this has created great opportunity for myself and others in our organization.' - Senior Business Intelligence Dev/Analyst in the Finance Industry
'It was a great experience working with The Art of Service. The self assessment was very helpful and provided many learning opportunities for our organisation.' - Business Intelligence Platform Manager in the Miscellaneous Industry
'Easy to learn, easy to use, gives us tremendous capabilities and insights.' - CIO in the Government Industry
What Is The Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm Self-Assessment?
The Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm task and that every Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm with this Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Will Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Define Question: Are there recognized Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm problems?
- Measure Question: In the case of a Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Analyze Question: What are the disruptive Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Improve Question: Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm services/products?
- Control Question: Are we Assessing Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm and Risk?
- Sustain Question: Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm is underway?
Value [to you] of the Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Reliability Centered Maintenance Rcm Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.