This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in repository assessment.
What Is The repository Self-Assessment?
The repository Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the repository work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every repository task and that every repository outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring repository opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored repository advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depthrepository Self-Assessment.Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which repository improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The repository Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything:661 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answeringfor 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide andperform a thoroughrepository Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-readyRACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The repository Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose repository projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in repository and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define repository with this repository Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 661 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How will re-appraisal of data be managed within the repository system?
- Define Question: What is our repository Strategy?
- Measure Question: Is there a process for adding directories and content to the repository, or do people just do what they want?
- Analyze Question: Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to repository?
- Improve Question: In a project to restructure repository outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Control Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom repository project?
- Sustain Question: What would be the goal or target for a repository's improvement team?
Value [to you] of the repository Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal repository Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed bydividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firmsstart at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.