This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Resource management assessment.
'The Art of Service's self assessment allows us to make analytics available to all users with our environment while maintaining appropriate security.' - Analytics Consultant in the Finance Industry
'Implementation was smooth. Business users love it.' - Dir. Digital Analytics
'Creative solutions offering, Complex solutions can be created relatively easily, hardly any learning curve. Great tool that allows creation of creative and in-depth solutions faster to tell a Story!' - Supply Chain Engineering Manager in the Transportation Industry
What Is The Resource management Self-Assessment?
The Resource management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Resource management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Resource management task and that every Resource management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Resource management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Resource management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Resource management Self-Assessment. Featuring 644 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Resource management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Resource management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 644 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Resource management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Resource management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Resource management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Resource management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Resource management with this Resource management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 644 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Can we reuse our existing resource management and configuration tools?
- Define Question: Think about the people you identified for your Resource management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Measure Question: Is there a critical path to deliver Resource management results?
- Analyze Question: Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Resource management?
- Improve Question: Are there Resource management Models?
- Control Question: What are similar universities doing, and how is uws placed in relation to them, relative to value, risk and resource management?
- Sustain Question: Does Resource management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Value [to you] of the Resource management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Resource management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.