Who needs to know about Revenue Assurance ? What is the purpose of Revenue Assurance in relation to the mission? How do we ensure that implementations of Revenue Assurance products are done in a way that ensures safety? How are the Revenue Assurance's objectives aligned to the organizationÍs overall business strategy? What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Revenue Assurance project?
Why Own The Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment?
The Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment will make you a Revenue Assurance domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Revenue Assurance work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Revenue Assurance task and that every Revenue Assurance outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Revenue Assurance opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Revenue Assurance advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment. Featuring 784 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Revenue Assurance improvements can be made.
What Is In The Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment?
The Revenue Assurance Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 784 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Revenue Assurance Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Revenue Assurance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Revenue Assurance and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Revenue Assurance With This Revenue Assurance Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 784 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: Think about the people you identified for your Revenue Assurance project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Define Criterion: Does Revenue Assurance include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
- Measure Criterion: What is the total cost related to deploying Revenue Assurance, including any consulting or professional services?
- Analyze Criterion: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Revenue Assurance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Revenue Assurance process available?
- Improve Criterion: How do we measure improved Revenue Assurance service perception, and satisfaction?
- Control Criterion: Whats the best design framework for Revenue Assurance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Sustain Criterion: Is the Revenue Assurance organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Revenue Assurance domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Revenue Assurance Self Assessment That Will Make You A Revenue Assurance Domain Expert Now.