This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Safety Instrumented Systems Verification assessment.
'The Art of Service self assessment is a useful tool for Analytics and in creating Dashboards. Excellent visual tools.' - Sr Software Application Engineer in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service is worth your time. Great product, great experience' - Sr. Manager in the Retail Industry
'The Art of Service has been instrumental in increasing use of data for decision-making. It is simply the best self assessment visualization software available. Intuitive and highly capable.' - Data & Analytics Team Lead in the Miscellaneous Industry
What Is The Safety Instrumented Systems Verification Self-Assessment?
The Safety Instrumented Systems Verification Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Safety Instrumented Systems Verification work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Safety Instrumented Systems Verification task and that every Safety Instrumented Systems Verification outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Safety Instrumented Systems Verification opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Safety Instrumented Systems Verification advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Safety Instrumented Systems Verification Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Safety Instrumented Systems Verification improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Safety Instrumented Systems Verification Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Safety Instrumented Systems Verification Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Safety Instrumented Systems Verification Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Safety Instrumented Systems Verification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Safety Instrumented Systems Verification and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Safety Instrumented Systems Verification with this Safety Instrumented Systems Verification Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Has the Safety Instrumented Systems Verification work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Define Question: How will the Safety Instrumented Systems Verification team and the organization measure complete success of Safety Instrumented Systems Verification?
- Measure Question: What is our Safety Instrumented Systems Verification Strategy?
- Analyze Question: How do we go about Securing Safety Instrumented Systems Verification?
- Improve Question: Are assumptions made in Safety Instrumented Systems Verification stated explicitly?
- Control Question: Will team members perform Safety Instrumented Systems Verification work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Sustain Question: Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Safety Instrumented Systems Verification?
Value [to you] of the Safety Instrumented Systems Verification Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Safety Instrumented Systems Verification Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.