This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Sales Acceleration assessment.
'The assessments and the support and guides are helpful resources. I suspect many people, like me, would be able to ramp up faster with a The Art of Service Self-Assessment at our disposal.' - IT Program Manager in the Services Industry
'Wonderful user and sales experience. Excellent sales and product support. The The Art of Service team has gone above and beyond to help ensure that we are getting more than we expected out of the tool. The product is extremely user friendly and is helping us to put information in the hands of those who need it, quickly and reliably.' - Executive Vice President, Supply Chain in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service is AWESOME, it makes being an analyst fun. love it.' - Sr Manager, Data Analytics in the Communications Industry
What Is The Sales Acceleration Self-Assessment?
The Sales Acceleration Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Sales Acceleration work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Sales Acceleration task and that every Sales Acceleration outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Sales Acceleration opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Sales Acceleration advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Sales Acceleration Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales Acceleration improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Sales Acceleration Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales Acceleration Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Sales Acceleration Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales Acceleration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales Acceleration and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Sales Acceleration with this Sales Acceleration Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the business objectives to be achieved with Sales Acceleration?
- Define Question: What other areas of the organization might benefit from the Sales Acceleration teamÍs improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Measure Question: What would happen if Sales Acceleration werenÍt done?
- Analyze Question: What is Sales Acceleration's impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Improve Question: What is Effective Sales Acceleration?
- Control Question: What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Sales Acceleration?
- Sustain Question: How can you measure Sales Acceleration in a systematic way?
Value [to you] of the Sales Acceleration Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Sales Acceleration Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.