This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in SAP GTS assessment.
'Using the Art of Service Self assessments, our analysts have been able to create products much quicker than before as well as to easily see different relationships and views of the organization. Connecting with disparate departments also allowed them to easily and quickly see new perspectives previously impossible or markedly difficult to assess. Learning how to use the product was pretty straightforward and our analysts picked it up very quickly. The Art of Service makes it easy with included examples, as well as offering other training delivery methods.' - Sr. Associate in the Services Industry
'Overall, its an easy tool to use and setup' - Director UI/UX Front End Development in the Media Industry
'We continue to be very happy with our investment. The introduction of TAOS into our organization has been transformative. Perviously we had used a more traditional BI tool, where IT had to do more of the heavy-lifting and the end-users were limited to slicing, dicing, and drilling. But TAOS enabled our more analytical employees to explore data in new ways and tackle more report creation on their own. We unlocked a thirst for data across the organization. The self-assessment initiative was widely recognized to be an enormous success in terms of its ability to foster data-driven decision-making and the core team took the top award at our annual President's Award dinner. Working with TAOS as a vendor is very pleasant. They have good attentive account managers who take the time to talk to you and offer a variety of suggestions. They put on very good training and their support is.' - Manager, Portfolio Risk & Analysis in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The SAP GTS Self-Assessment?
The SAP GTS Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the SAP GTS work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every SAP GTS task and that every SAP GTS outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring SAP GTS opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored SAP GTS advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth SAP GTS Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP GTS improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The SAP GTS Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP GTS Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The SAP GTS Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP GTS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP GTS and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define SAP GTS with this SAP GTS Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who sets the SAP GTS standards?
- Define Question: Who is the SAP GTS process owner?
- Measure Question: If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the SAP GTS goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Analyze Question: Does SAP GTS appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Improve Question: Is the SAP GTS process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Control Question: What management system can we use to leverage the SAP GTS experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Sustain Question: Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to SAP GTS?
Value [to you] of the SAP GTS Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal SAP GTS Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.