This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in SCM assessment.
'The Art of Service self assessment is a useful tool for Analytics and in creating Dashboards. Excellent visual tools.' - Sr Software Application Engineer in the Finance Industry
'The tool works great and the support is great when assessing processes and interpreting dashboards that could be intricate.' - IT Specialist in the Government Industry
'Rich visualizations can be created by using The Art of Service's self assessment. The best thing is its ease of use. The Art of Service covers many different areas without any advanced setup and can visualize larger data sets. It simplifies data evaluation. Analytics pane helps to find more insights from the data. It is a relatively low cost solution when compared to other BI tools. ' - Senior Business Analyst in the Finance Industry
What Is The SCM Self-Assessment?
The SCM Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the SCM work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every SCM task and that every SCM outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring SCM opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored SCM advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth SCM Self-Assessment. Featuring 636 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SCM improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The SCM Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 636 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SCM Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The SCM Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SCM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SCM and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define SCM with this SCM Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 636 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What management system can we use to leverage the SCM experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Define Question: Are we Assessing SCM and Risk?
- Measure Question: Think about the people you identified for your SCM project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Analyze Question: How will you measure your SCM effectiveness?
- Improve Question: Is there a critical path to deliver SCM results?
- Control Question: What about SCM Analysis of results?
- Sustain Question: Whats the best design framework for SCM organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Value [to you] of the SCM Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal SCM Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.