This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Service Design assessment.
'BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.' - Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'Has greatly improved our ability to publish and distribute analytics content to end-users' - Director, Business Intelligence, IS in the Healthcare Industry
'The Art of Service has been very supportive at an end user level to help our organization and others ramp up with the product. What didn't work well was entirely due to internal lack of proper planning.' - Sr. Manager' - Business Insight & Analytics in the Services Industry
What Is The Service Design Self-Assessment?
The Service Design Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Service Design work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Service Design task and that every Service Design outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Service Design opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Service Design advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Service Design Self-Assessment. Featuring 846 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service Design improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Service Design Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 846 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service Design Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Service Design Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service Design and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Service Design with this Service Design Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 846 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the business goals Service Design is aiming to achieve?
- Define Question: Who will be responsible for documenting the Service Design requirements in detail?
- Measure Question: How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Service Design processes?
- Analyze Question: We have training on new or customized processes and Service Designs
- Improve Question: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Service Design strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Control Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Service Design study?
- Sustain Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Service Design? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Value [to you] of the Service Design Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Service Design Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.