This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Software product management assessment.
'The self-assessment gives business units the power to explore their own processes and activities, create their own dashboards without IT involvement. We have a dedicated person running self-assessment workshops and many people just explore the data without data preparation efforts.' - SVP in the Finance Industry
'Overall, its an easy tool to use and setup' - Director UI/UX Front End Development in the Media Industry
'BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.' - Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Software product management Self-Assessment?
The Software product management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Software product management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Software product management task and that every Software product management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Software product management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Software product management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Software product management Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software product management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Software product management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software product management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Software product management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software product management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software product management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Software product management with this Software product management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the compelling business reasons for embarking on Software product management?
- Define Question: What are specific Software product management Rules to follow?
- Measure Question: What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Software product management brings?
- Analyze Question: What vendors make products that address the Software product management needs?
- Improve Question: What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Software product management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Control Question: What business benefits will Software product management goals deliver if achieved?
- Sustain Question: Who are the Software product management improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
Value [to you] of the Software product management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Software product management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.