This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Software Project Estimation assessment.
'The product is the most versatile, open and adaptable with endless opportunities for integration and visual analytics' - Business Intelligence Analyst in the Government Industry
'Working with The Art of Service was very straightforward. We were able to complete the initiative without any hand holding. The implementation was self-driven, knowing that The Art of Service was there if there was need for help. Given our knowledge with BI tools, this transfered well with use of The Art of Service's self assessment. Also, their offering made the initiative costs-effective lowering overall cost of ownership for the solution.' - Managing Principal in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment works very well and provides significant visual analytics on operations to our end users.' - Manager, IT Clinical Systems in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Software Project Estimation Self-Assessment?
The Software Project Estimation Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Software Project Estimation work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Software Project Estimation task and that every Software Project Estimation outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Software Project Estimation opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Software Project Estimation advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Software Project Estimation Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software Project Estimation improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Software Project Estimation Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software Project Estimation Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Software Project Estimation Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software Project Estimation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software Project Estimation and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Software Project Estimation with this Software Project Estimation Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who sets the Software Project Estimation standards?
- Define Question: In a project to restructure Software Project Estimation outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Measure Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software Project Estimation?
- Analyze Question: Is the impact that Software Project Estimation has shown?
- Improve Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Software Project Estimation results are met?
- Control Question: Is there a critical path to deliver Software Project Estimation results?
- Sustain Question: How do we Improve Software Project Estimation service perception, and satisfaction?
Value [to you] of the Software Project Estimation Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Software Project Estimation Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.