This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Supply Chain Operations assessment.
'The assessments and the support and guides are helpful resources. I suspect many people, like me, would be able to ramp up faster with a The Art of Service Self-Assessment at our disposal.' - IT Program Manager in the Services Industry
'Our initial rollout of The Art of Service's self assessment has added significant value across multiple functional areas. We are extremely happy with the end product. We've begun training teams of super-users within the organization to make this a self-service analytics tool and adoption has been strong across all levels of the organization.' - VP Financial Analysis and Insights in the Transportation Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment allows us to make analytics available to all users with our environment while maintaining appropriate security.' - Analytics Consultant in the Finance Industry
What Is The Supply Chain Operations Self-Assessment?
The Supply Chain Operations Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Supply Chain Operations work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Supply Chain Operations task and that every Supply Chain Operations outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Supply Chain Operations opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Supply Chain Operations advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Supply Chain Operations Self-Assessment. Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Supply Chain Operations improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Supply Chain Operations Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 615 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Supply Chain Operations Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Supply Chain Operations Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Supply Chain Operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Supply Chain Operations and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Supply Chain Operations with this Supply Chain Operations Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 615 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Supply Chain Operations process?
- Define Question: How do we Improve Supply Chain Operations service perception, and satisfaction?
- Measure Question: Which customers cant participate in our Supply Chain Operations domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Analyze Question: How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Supply Chain Operations into the services that we provide?
- Improve Question: What vendors make products that address the Supply Chain Operations needs?
- Control Question: Is Supply Chain Operations currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Sustain Question: Will team members perform Supply Chain Operations work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
Value [to you] of the Supply Chain Operations Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Supply Chain Operations Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.