This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Systems Analysis assessment.
'Excellent. Very pleased with ease of use and ability to self-assess across the board for scaleability. Option on table for higher level management to move to The Art of Service and use all their self-assessments as users increase in my organization and at sister organizations. - Data and Analytics Lead in the Government Industry
'Streamlined procurement process. Easy to buy and implement.' - Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
'Great experience thus far with The Art of Service. Easy to implement, powerful BI capabilities, great visualizations, and very user friendly. Thus far there hasn't been a need or desire to receive additional training or support from the The Art of Service team.' - Senior Consultant in the Services Industry
What Is The Systems Analysis Self-Assessment?
The Systems Analysis Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Systems Analysis work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Systems Analysis task and that every Systems Analysis outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Systems Analysis opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Systems Analysis advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Systems Analysis Self-Assessment. Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Systems Analysis improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Systems Analysis Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 697 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Systems Analysis Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Systems Analysis Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Systems Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Systems Analysis and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Systems Analysis with this Systems Analysis Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 697 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What qualifications should the Systems Analysis team be looking for when hiring their new team member?
- Define Question: How do we Identify specific Systems Analysis investment and emerging trends?
- Measure Question: When was the Systems Analysis start date?
- Analyze Question: What would be the goal or target for a Systems Analysis's improvement team?
- Improve Question: Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Systems Analysis is underway?
- Control Question: Does the Systems Analysis task fit the client's priorities?
- Sustain Question: What key business process output measure(s) does Systems Analysis leverage and how?
Value [to you] of the Systems Analysis Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Systems Analysis Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.