Why Own The Systems Thinking Self-Assessment?
The Systems Thinking Self-Assessment will make you a Systems Thinking domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Systems Thinking work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Systems Thinking task and that every Systems Thinking outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Systems Thinking opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Systems Thinking advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Systems Thinking Self-Assessment. Featuring 725 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Systems Thinking improvements can be made.
What Is In The Systems Thinking Self-Assessment?
The Systems Thinking Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 725 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Systems Thinking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Systems Thinking Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Systems Thinking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Systems Thinking and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Systems Thinking With This Systems Thinking Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 725 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: Do You Need Systems Thinking?
- Define Criterion: Using systems thinking effectively requires that we have a spirit of inquiry and keep asking the questions: why is this happening or, more simply, why?
- Measure Criterion: Does Systems Thinking analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Analyze Criterion: How can systems thinking be used for process improvement?
- Improve Criterion: Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Systems Thinking that make it risky?
- Control Criterion: What are the key elements of your Systems Thinking performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Sustain Criterion: How do we ensure that implementations of Systems Thinking products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Cost/Benefit Analysis: Systems Thinking Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Systems Thinking Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Systems Thinking authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Systems Thinking Self Assessment That Will Make You A Systems Thinking Domain Expert Now.