This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Terraform assessment.
'The complete process from procuring the product to getting started and help from the vendor was very collaborative and positive. Ease of use is great and there is enough documentation available to troubleshoot issues. ' - Vice President in the Finance Industry
'We continue to be very happy with our investment. The introduction of TAOS into our organization has been transformative. Perviously we had used a more traditional BI tool, where IT had to do more of the heavy-lifting and the end-users were limited to slicing, dicing, and drilling. But TAOS enabled our more analytical employees to explore data in new ways and tackle more report creation on their own. We unlocked a thirst for data across the organization. The self-assessment initiative was widely recognized to be an enormous success in terms of its ability to foster data-driven decision-making and the core team took the top award at our annual President's Award dinner. Working with TAOS as a vendor is very pleasant. They have good attentive account managers who take the time to talk to you and offer a variety of suggestions. They put on very good training and their support is.' - Manager, Portfolio Risk & Analysis in the Manufacturing Industry
'The visualisations speak for themselves, very powerful! We also did a side by side comparison with an in-house tool and there was no comparison.' - Vice President, Business Intelligence & Client Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Terraform Self-Assessment?
The Terraform Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Terraform work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Terraform task and that every Terraform outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Terraform opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Terraform advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Terraform Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Terraform improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Terraform Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Terraform Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Terraform Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Terraform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Terraform and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Terraform with this Terraform Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Terraform experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Define Question: Are accountability and ownership for Terraform clearly defined?
- Measure Question: What are the business goals Terraform is aiming to achieve?
- Analyze Question: Is Terraform dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Improve Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to Terraform?
- Control Question: What is Effective Terraform?
- Sustain Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Terraform experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Value [to you] of the Terraform Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Terraform Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.