Service Level Management is the monitoring and management of the quality of service( QoS) of an entity's key performance indicators(KPIs). The key performance indicators range from coarse-grained availability and usage statistics to fine-grained entity-contained per-interaction indicators. Service Level Management involves comparing actual performance with pre-defined expectations, determining appropriate actions, and producing meaningful reports.
A Service Level Agreement enables an organization to be assured of a defined amount of stability, reliability, and performance for the provided IT infrastructure. A Service Level Agreement may complement or be part of policy-based Service Level Management.
Service Level Management means that potential problems can be identified (such as gradual performance degradation) and alerts can be created, thereby minimizing the risk of downtime.
If you are looking for answers to one or more of these questions then THIS is the toolkit for you:
- Input from which processes could be considered by service level management when negotiating service level agreements (SLA)?
- Is the number of services covered by the SLA a good KPI for the Service Level Management process in the ITIL?
- What is a service level agreement?
- What are standard financial penalties for violating downtime in a Service Level Agreement?
- What is a service level agreement in call center?
- What's the difference between Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Service Level Objective (SLO) in the IT industry?
- What are the components of a Service Level Agreement?
- What are key provisions in a SaaS Service Level Agreement from a client viewpoint?
- What are the designing metrics for Service level agreement/ Reporting?
- How can I address performance and technical support in a Service Level Agreement?
This toolkit is designed to provide a guiding hand to assist you in improving your knowledge and understanding of Service Level Management by offering easy to use templates, blueprints, and documents that can be adapted to your requirements.
- Deliver clear performance expectations of both the customer and provider.
- Cement the roles and responsibilities of each party.
- Draw attention to customers’ priority needs.
- Promote a service quality culture and driving improvement.
- Create a checklist for both parties to plan for the future.
- Give the customer purchasing power.
- Allow the customer a simple way to monitor performance.
- Give the service provider incentive to innovate.
Put together by The Art of Service's industry experts and providing ready to use documents, this valuable kit takes the reader beyond the theoretical to focus on the real benefits and deliverables of Service Level Management and how to apply them successfully.
This innovative set of documents and ready-to-use templates will provide you with a head start for both learning and applying of a Service Level Management approach that meets today's standards. It is tailor-fit for professionals who don't have the time or resources at hand to develop the required templates and structure for implementation or management.
The Complete Service Level Management Toolkit includes 38 resources:
This toolkit includes a variety of electronic documents that provide a head start for the implementation, management, education and awareness for Service Level Management.
The kit is designed for those who need or are looking for awareness or skills, but simply don't have time to develop the necessary templates and structure for the implementation.
The kit serves to act as a starting point, it will give you a clear path to travel and is designed to be a valuable source of information and activities.
- Applying Policy Attachment Service Level Management (Slm) Semantics Within A ....pdf
- Automated Service Level Management In Financial Terms.pdf
- Automated Service Level Management Of Applications In Cloud Computing ....pdf
- Automated Service Level Management System.pdf
- Automatic Configuration Of Metric Components In A Service Level Management ....pdf
- Distributed Service Level Management For Network Traffic.pdf
- Implementing A Model For Service Level Management.ppt
- Integration Between Itsm Iii And The Project Office.ppt
- Itsm Structure & Roles.doc
- Method And Apparatus For Event Correlation In Service Level Management (Slm).pdf
- Method And Apparatus For Reactive And Deliberative Service Level Management ....pdf
- Method And Apparatus For Service Analysis In Service Level Management (Slm).pdf
- Monitoring And Control Engine For Multi-tiered Service-level Management Of ....pdf
- Negotiating Critical Deal Points In Outsourcing And Cloud Agreements.ppt
- Network Sniffer For Performing Service Level Management.pdf
- Operations And Provisioning Systems For Service Level Management In An ....pdf
- Process Guide Service Level Management.pdf
- Service Catalogue.doc
- Service Level Agreement (Sla) Template.doc
- Service Level Agreement.pdf
- Service Level Management And Web Services.doc
- Service Level Management Business Process Requirements Document.pdf
- Service Level Management Framework Of The Organization.pdf
- Service Level Management In A Hybrid Network Architecture.pdf
- Service Level Management In A Service Environment Having Multiple Management ....pdf
- Service Level Management Procedures.pdf
- Service Level Management Procedures.pdf
- Service Level Management Process & Procedures Document.doc
- Service Level Management Process & Procedures Document.pdf
- Service Level Management System.pdf
- Service Level Management_2015-10-27_06-19-11.PDF
- Service Level Management- The Difference Between Working In It And Making It Work.pdf
- Service Level Management.doc
- Service Level Reporting.doc
- Successful Deployment Of It Service Management In The Distributed Enterprise.doc
- System And Method For Providing Service Level Management.pdf
- System And Method For Reactive And Deliberative Service Level Management (Slm).pdf
- What Is Service Management?.ppt
Toolkit Documents Sizes and Kinds:
The Service Level Management toolkit:
1. Contains 38 ready to use documents covering the Preparing, Planning, Designing, Implementing, Operating and Optimizing of Service Level Management
2. Is scalable to any size and type of project or organization
3. Provides blueprints, templates and documents - ready to download and apply
4. Saves you time and budget