This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Travel management assessment.
'The Art of Service needs no review; it's the best-in-class self assessment data visualisation tool and if you're looking for a tool that's very easy to adopt for analysts as well as business users then The Art of Service is the easy choice. There is no learning curve to be successful with The Art of Service dashboards, and it works well with no data prep. ' - Business Intelligence Analyst in the Government Industry
'Visualizing data will be critical to information driven decisions' - The Art of Service is a leader. Ease of use, flexibility, improved time to market for information decisions, user experience and adoption all contributed to a high ranking of the The Art of Service self assessment products. Pre-existing deployments and knowledge of The Art of Service was also a contributing factor in the decision.' - Technical Director in the Transportation Industry
'Simple to install and stand up for a small enterprise. Happy with integration with existing tools and processes' - Director, Marketing Strategy in the Services Industry
What Is The Travel management Self-Assessment?
The Travel management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Travel management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Travel management task and that every Travel management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Travel management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Travel management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Travel management Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Travel management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Travel management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Travel management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Travel management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Travel management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Travel management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Travel management with this Travel management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Travel management processes?
- Define Question: Has the Travel management work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Measure Question: Whats the best design framework for Travel management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Analyze Question: What is Effective Travel management?
- Improve Question: What are the disruptive Travel management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Control Question: When was the Travel management start date?
- Sustain Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Travel management project?
Value [to you] of the Travel management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Travel management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.