This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in User Experience Design assessment.
'Overall, its an easy tool to use and setup' - Director UI/UX Front End Development in the Media Industry
'Fantastic! The Art of Service is well worth your time and money.' - Director, Enterprise Architecture in the Finance Industry
'Our initial rollout of The Art of Service's self assessment has added significant value across multiple functional areas. We are extremely happy with the end product. We've begun training teams of super-users within the organization to make this a self-service analytics tool and adoption has been strong across all levels of the organization.' - VP Financial Analysis and Insights in the Transportation Industry
What Is The User Experience Design Self-Assessment?
The User Experience Design Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the User Experience Design work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every User Experience Design task and that every User Experience Design outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring User Experience Design opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored User Experience Design advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth User Experience Design Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which User Experience Design improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The User Experience Design Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough User Experience Design Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The User Experience Design Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose User Experience Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in User Experience Design and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define User Experience Design with this User Experience Design Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is the scope of User Experience Design defined?
- Define Question: Are improvement team members fully trained on User Experience Design?
- Measure Question: Among the User Experience Design product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Analyze Question: Why are User Experience Design skills important?
- Improve Question: Are we Assessing User Experience Design and Risk?
- Control Question: Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once User Experience Design is underway?
- Sustain Question: Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent User Experience Design services/products?
Value [to you] of the User Experience Design Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal User Experience Design Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.