This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing assessment.
'Great product, easy to use, just as advertised. Great tool for analyst and easy to share with business.' - Manager in the Finance Industry
'Very fast implementation. Easy to start using the self-assessment.' - Service Owner, Business Intelligence in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service has been instrumental in increasing use of data for decision-making. It is simply the best self assessment visualization software available. Intuitive and highly capable.' - Data & Analytics Team Lead in the Miscellaneous Industry
What Is The Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Self-Assessment?
The Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing task and that every Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Self-Assessment. Featuring 621 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 621 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing with this Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 621 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing brings?
- Define Question: What are the business objectives to be achieved with Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing?
- Measure Question: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Analyze Question: How to Secure Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing?
- Improve Question: Do the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Control Question: What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing process?
- Sustain Question: If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
Value [to you] of the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.