This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Volunteer Engagement assessment.
'Creative solutions offering, Complex solutions can be created relatively easily, hardly any learning curve. Great tool that allows creation of creative and in-depth solutions faster to tell a Story!' - Supply Chain Engineering Manager in the Transportation Industry
'We have had great user feedback and the engagement levels have been high. In one particular use case, we were able to leverage The Art of Service's self assessment to deliver a BI solution in 2 weeks time that used to be done manually by the business users and took them 40 hrs of effort every month. The Art of Service was a key enabler in our goal to achieve a more agile and nimble BI delivery and deployment.' - Manager in the Manufacturing Industry
'End users are pleased with the outcome of the implementation.' - Director of Corporate Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Volunteer Engagement Self-Assessment?
The Volunteer Engagement Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Volunteer Engagement work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Volunteer Engagement task and that every Volunteer Engagement outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Volunteer Engagement opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Volunteer Engagement advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Volunteer Engagement Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Volunteer Engagement improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Volunteer Engagement Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Volunteer Engagement Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Volunteer Engagement Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Volunteer Engagement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Volunteer Engagement and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Volunteer Engagement with this Volunteer Engagement Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What is Effective Volunteer Engagement?
- Define Question: For your Volunteer Engagement project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Measure Question: Which customers cant participate in our Volunteer Engagement domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Analyze Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Volunteer Engagement study?
- Improve Question: For your Volunteer Engagement project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Control Question: What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Volunteer Engagement does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Sustain Question: Is the impact that Volunteer Engagement has shown?
Value [to you] of the Volunteer Engagement Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Volunteer Engagement Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.