This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in 100 Gbps PON assessment.
'The Art of Service has been valuable partner and effective with their engagements.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'Wonderful user and sales experience. Excellent sales and product support. The The Art of Service team has gone above and beyond to help ensure that we are getting more than we expected out of the tool. The product is extremely user friendly and is helping us to put information in the hands of those who need it, quickly and reliably.' - Executive Vice President, Supply Chain in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment was able to automatically detect key issues from multiple questions and prfioritize, without needing users to choose. Provides visually rich graphs and widgets to present the information more clearly Vendor support is great.' - VP, BI & Analytics in the Finance Industry
What Is The 100 Gbps PON Self-Assessment?
The 100 Gbps PON Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the 100 Gbps PON work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every 100 Gbps PON task and that every 100 Gbps PON outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring 100 Gbps PON opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored 100 Gbps PON advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth 100 Gbps PON Self-Assessment. Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 100 Gbps PON improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The 100 Gbps PON Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 615 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 100 Gbps PON Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The 100 Gbps PON Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 100 Gbps PON projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 100 Gbps PON and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define 100 Gbps PON with this 100 Gbps PON Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 615 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What problems are you facing and how do you consider 100 Gbps PON will circumvent those obstacles?
- Define Question: How will the 100 Gbps PON team and the organization measure complete success of 100 Gbps PON?
- Measure Question: What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this 100 Gbps PON process?
- Analyze Question: How can we improve 100 Gbps PON?
- Improve Question: Who are the 100 Gbps PON improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Control Question: What are the business objectives to be achieved with 100 Gbps PON?
- Sustain Question: Is the impact that 100 Gbps PON has shown?
Value [to you] of the 100 Gbps PON Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal 100 Gbps PON Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.