Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 1C Company Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 1C Company related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 1C Company specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 1C Company Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 655 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 1C Company improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 655 standard requirements:
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what were selling?
- Which customers cant participate in our 1C Company domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- In the case of a 1C Company project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a 1C Company project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any 1C Company project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect 1C Company workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 1C Company book in PDF containing 655 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 1C Company self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 1C Company Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 1C Company areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 1C Company Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 1C Company projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 1C Company Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 1C Company project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teamÕs purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to thoroughly document the 1C Company projects assumptions and constraints?
- Activity Attributes: How many resources do you need to complete the work scope within a limit of X number of days?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the 1C Company project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Executing Process Group: How can your organization use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that appropriate controls are in place to ensure propriety and regularity in delivery?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a PMO (1C Company project Management Office) in place and does it provide oversight to the 1C Company project?
Step-by-step and complete 1C Company Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 1C Company project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 1C Company project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 1C Company project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 1C Company project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 1C Company project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 1C Company project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 1C Company project with this in-depth 1C Company Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 1C Company projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 1C Company and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 1C Company investments work better.
This 1C Company All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.