Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 1st Level Support Layer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 1st Level Support Layer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 1st Level Support Layer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 1st Level Support Layer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 855 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 1st Level Support Layer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 855 standard requirements:
- How are consistent 1st Level Support Layer definitions important?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- What is the definition of success?
- How do you measure risk?
- How can skill-level changes improve 1st Level Support Layer?
- How do your controls stack up?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect 1st Level Support Layer workforce satisfaction, how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom 1st Level Support Layer project?
- Who is involved with workflow mapping?
- What are the 1st Level Support Layer use cases?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 1st Level Support Layer book in PDF containing 855 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 1st Level Support Layer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 1st Level Support Layer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 1st Level Support Layer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 1st Level Support Layer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 1st Level Support Layer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 1st Level Support Layer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 1st Level Support Layer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated 1st Level Support Layer project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current 1st Level Support Layer project stage?
- Team Member Status Report: Will the staff do training or is that done by a third party?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization maintain a safe and healthy work environment?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with your organization?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Was the consultant knowledgeable about the program?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is 1st Level Support Layer project work proceeding in accordance with the original 1st Level Support Layer project schedule?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How solid is the 1st Level Support Layer projection of competitive reaction?
- Procurement Audit: Are idle funds invested, and is interest distributed to the various activity accounts at least annually?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
Step-by-step and complete 1st Level Support Layer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 1st Level Support Layer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 1st Level Support Layer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 1st Level Support Layer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 1st Level Support Layer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 1st Level Support Layer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 1st Level Support Layer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 1st Level Support Layer project with this in-depth 1st Level Support Layer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 1st Level Support Layer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 1st Level Support Layer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 1st Level Support Layer investments work better.
This 1st Level Support Layer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.