Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 24 7 service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 24 7 service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 24 7 service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 24 7 service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 823 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 24 7 service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 823 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether 24 7 service goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the 24 7 service requirements in detail?
- Is the 24 7 service process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- How would you define the culture here?
- Do we have past 24 7 service Successes?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Who sets the 24 7 service standards?
- What is the implementation plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 24 7 service book in PDF containing 823 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 24 7 service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 24 7 service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 24 7 service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 24 7 service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 24 7 service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 24 7 service Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 24 7 service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for 24 7 service project deliverables?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much weight should be placed on past performance information?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are 24 7 service project leaders committed to this 24 7 service project full time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does 24 7 service project management relate to other disciplines?
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the 24 7 service project was initiated?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Change Management Plan: Who should be involved in developing a change management strategy?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
Step-by-step and complete 24 7 service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 24 7 service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 24 7 service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 24 7 service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 24 7 service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 24 7 service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 24 7 service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 24 7 service project with this in-depth 24 7 service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 24 7 service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 24 7 service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 24 7 service investments work better.
This 24 7 service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.