Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 2nd Level Support Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 2nd Level Support related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 2nd Level Support specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 2nd Level Support Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 2nd Level Support improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- Will team members perform 2nd Level Support work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Is there any existing 2nd Level Support governance structure?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does 2nd Level Support leverage and how?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- How long will it take to change?
- How does 2nd Level Support integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 2nd Level Support book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 2nd Level Support self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 2nd Level Support Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 2nd Level Support areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 2nd Level Support Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 2nd Level Support projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 2nd Level Support Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 2nd Level Support project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next 2nd Level Support project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are internal 2nd Level Support project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- WBS Dictionary: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the 2nd Level Support project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other 2nd Level Support projects, systems, Vendors and the organization's work effort?
- Procurement Audit: Are internal control mechanisms performed before payments?
- Project Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that needs are met, but not exceeded?
- Change Request: What are the basic mechanics of the Change Advisory Board (CAB)?
Step-by-step and complete 2nd Level Support Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 2nd Level Support project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 2nd Level Support project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 2nd Level Support project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 2nd Level Support project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 2nd Level Support project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 2nd Level Support project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 2nd Level Support project with this in-depth 2nd Level Support Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 2nd Level Support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 2nd Level Support and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 2nd Level Support investments work better.
This 2nd Level Support All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.