Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 2X Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 2X Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 2X Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 2X Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 2X Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with 2X Software ?
- What are your key 2X Software organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Why should people listen to you?
- To what extent does management recognize 2X Software as a tool to increase the results?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom 2X Software project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 2X Software book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 2X Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 2X Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 2X Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 2X Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 2X Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 2X Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 2X Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist communicated to the organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the 2X Software project via agreements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What process was used to identify risks to the 2X Software projects success?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have 2X Software project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: In what areas would you like to concentrate your knowledge and resources?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you have criticized someones work for method variance in your role as reviewer, what was the circumstance?
- Risk Register: Whats the appropriate level of risk management for this 2X Software project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Risk Data Sheet: What actions can be taken to eliminate or remove risk?
Step-by-step and complete 2X Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 2X Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 2X Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 2X Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 2X Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 2X Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 2X Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 2X Software project with this in-depth 2X Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 2X Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 2X Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 2X Software investments work better.
This 2X Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.