Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 340B Drug Pricing Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 340B Drug Pricing Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 340B Drug Pricing Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 340B Drug Pricing Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 340B Drug Pricing Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- How can we measure the performance?
- What is the 340B Drug Pricing Program sustainability risk?
- How do we Lead with 340B Drug Pricing Program in Mind?
- Consider your own 340B Drug Pricing Program project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Does 340B Drug Pricing Program create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 340B Drug Pricing Program book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 340B Drug Pricing Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 340B Drug Pricing Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 340B Drug Pricing Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 340B Drug Pricing Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 340B Drug Pricing Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 340B Drug Pricing Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 340B Drug Pricing Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are schedule performance measures defined including pre-set triggers for specific actions?
- Procurement Management Plan: Based on your 340B Drug Pricing Program project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the 340B Drug Pricing Program project been properly established?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Lessons Learned: Under what legal authority did the organization head and program manager direct the organization and 340B Drug Pricing Program project?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
- Scope Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to organizations practices?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does statute or regulation require the job responsibility?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the 340B Drug Pricing Program project?
Step-by-step and complete 340B Drug Pricing Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 340B Drug Pricing Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 340B Drug Pricing Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 340B Drug Pricing Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 340B Drug Pricing Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 340B Drug Pricing Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 340B Drug Pricing Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 340B Drug Pricing Program project with this in-depth 340B Drug Pricing Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 340B Drug Pricing Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 340B Drug Pricing Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 340B Drug Pricing Program investments work better.
This 340B Drug Pricing Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.