Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 360-Degree View behavior Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 360-Degree View behavior related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 360-Degree View behavior specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 360-Degree View behavior Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 897 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 360-Degree View behavior improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 897 standard requirements:
- Where can you break convention?
- Does 360-Degree View behavior analysis show the relationships among important 360-Degree View behavior factors?
- What is your organizations system for selecting qualified vendors?
- Where can you go to verify the info?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Are the planned controls in place?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom 360-Degree View behavior project?
- What are the disruptive 360-Degree View behavior technologies that enable your organization to radically change your business processes?
- Is scope creep really all bad news?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding 360-Degree View behavior?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 360-Degree View behavior book in PDF containing 897 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 360-Degree View behavior self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 360-Degree View behavior Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 360-Degree View behavior areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 360-Degree View behavior Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 360-Degree View behavior projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 360-Degree View behavior Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 360-Degree View behavior project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the 360-Degree View behavior project sufficient?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the 360-Degree View behavior project with specific technology?
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What cost control tool do many experts say is crucial to 360-Degree View behavior project management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is there sufficient time allotted between the general system design and the detailed system design phases?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was the 360-Degree View behavior project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Project Management Plan: Are cost risk analysis methods applied to develop contingencies for the estimated total 360-Degree View behavior project costs?
Step-by-step and complete 360-Degree View behavior Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 360-Degree View behavior project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 360-Degree View behavior project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 360-Degree View behavior project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 360-Degree View behavior project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 360-Degree View behavior project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 360-Degree View behavior project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 360-Degree View behavior project with this in-depth 360-Degree View behavior Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 360-Degree View behavior projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 360-Degree View behavior and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 360-Degree View behavior investments work better.
This 360-Degree View behavior All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.