Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 360-Degree View Networking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 360-Degree View Networking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 360-Degree View Networking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 360-Degree View Networking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 880 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 360-Degree View Networking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 880 standard requirements:
- Will the team be available to assist members in planning investigations?
- What is the Value Stream Mapping?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- How is the 360-Degree View Networking Value Stream Mapping managed?
- Is there a 360-Degree View Networking Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- What are your current levels and trends in key 360-Degree View Networking measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Consider your own 360-Degree View Networking project, what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Has data output been validated?
- How do you manage unclear 360-Degree View Networking requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 360-Degree View Networking book in PDF containing 880 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 360-Degree View Networking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 360-Degree View Networking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 360-Degree View Networking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 360-Degree View Networking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 360-Degree View Networking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 360-Degree View Networking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 360-Degree View Networking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the 360-Degree View Networking project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated 360-Degree View Networking project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current 360-Degree View Networking project stage?
- Cost Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Quality Management Plan: How is staff trained on the recording of field notes?
- Procurement Audit: Does the department have a procurement strategy and is it implemented?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the latest revised estimates of costs at completion compared with the established budgets at appropriate levels and causes of variances identified?
- Lessons Learned: How was the political and social history changed over the life of the 360-Degree View Networking project?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the 360-Degree View Networking project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
Step-by-step and complete 360-Degree View Networking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 360-Degree View Networking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 360-Degree View Networking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 360-Degree View Networking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 360-Degree View Networking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 360-Degree View Networking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 360-Degree View Networking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 360-Degree View Networking project with this in-depth 360-Degree View Networking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 360-Degree View Networking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 360-Degree View Networking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 360-Degree View Networking investments work better.
This 360-Degree View Networking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.