Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 360-Degree View relationship Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 360-Degree View relationship related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 360-Degree View relationship specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 360-Degree View relationship Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 855 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 360-Degree View relationship improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 855 standard requirements:
- What measurements are being captured?
- Are accountability and ownership for 360-Degree View relationship clearly defined?
- Are your goals realistic? Do you need to redefine your problem? Perhaps the problem has changed or maybe you have reached your goal and need to set a new one?
- Is your basic point _____ or _____?
- How do your measurements capture actionable 360-Degree View relationship information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What is the scope of the 360-Degree View relationship effort?
- What relationships among 360-Degree View relationship trends do you perceive?
- How do you link measurement and risk?
- How do you measure improved 360-Degree View relationship service perception, and satisfaction?
- What are the necessary qualifications?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 360-Degree View relationship book in PDF containing 855 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 360-Degree View relationship self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 360-Degree View relationship Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 360-Degree View relationship areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 360-Degree View relationship Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 360-Degree View relationship projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 360-Degree View relationship Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 360-Degree View relationship project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Is there a risk that information provided by management may not always be reliable?
- Project Portfolio management: Annually (or more frequently) prioritize the overall 360-Degree View relationship project portfolio?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What areas would you highlight for changes or improvements?
- Cost Baseline: Has operations management formally accepted responsibility for operating and maintaining the product(s) or service(s) delivered by the 360-Degree View relationship project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently use the time that is available?
- Lessons Learned: How much of your time was spent on other than this 360-Degree View relationship project?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for you to talk with about this initiative?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Planning Process Group: The 360-Degree View relationship project charter is created in which 360-Degree View relationship project management process group?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: The list could probably go on, but, the thing that you would most like to know is, How long & How much?
Step-by-step and complete 360-Degree View relationship Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 360-Degree View relationship project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 360-Degree View relationship project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 360-Degree View relationship project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 360-Degree View relationship project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 360-Degree View relationship project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 360-Degree View relationship project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 360-Degree View relationship project with this in-depth 360-Degree View relationship Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 360-Degree View relationship projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 360-Degree View relationship and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 360-Degree View relationship investments work better.
This 360-Degree View relationship All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.