Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 360-Degree View Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 360-Degree View related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 360-Degree View specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 360-Degree View Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 731 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 360-Degree View improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 731 standard requirements:
- Which customers cant participate in our 360-Degree View domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective 360-Degree View leader?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- What are our 360-Degree View Processes?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- Did any value-added analysis or lean thinking take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the as is process map?
- Is there a standardized process?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- Is 360-Degree View Required?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 360-Degree View book in PDF containing 731 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 360-Degree View self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 360-Degree View Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 360-Degree View areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 360-Degree View Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 360-Degree View projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 360-Degree View Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 360-Degree View project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: Were the tasks or work products prepared by the consultant useful?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are best practices for delivering and developing training evaluations to maximize the benefits of leveraging emerging technologies?
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your 360-Degree View project communication management plan, what worked well?
- WBS Dictionary: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Risk Register: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this 360-Degree View project?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the 360-Degree View project approach and development strategy of the 360-Degree View project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Scope Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is 360-Degree View project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Cost Baseline: Are you asking management for something as a result of this update?
Step-by-step and complete 360-Degree View Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 360-Degree View project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 360-Degree View project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 360-Degree View project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 360-Degree View project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 360-Degree View project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 360-Degree View project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 360-Degree View project with this in-depth 360-Degree View Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 360-Degree View projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 360-Degree View and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 360-Degree View investments work better.
This 360-Degree View All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.