Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 360-Degree View Visibility Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 360-Degree View Visibility related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 360-Degree View Visibility specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 360-Degree View Visibility Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 893 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 360-Degree View Visibility improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 893 standard requirements:
- Has the 360-Degree View Visibility value of standards been quantified?
- When is Root Cause Analysis Required?
- Do you feel that more should be done in the 360-Degree View Visibility area?
- What are the business goals 360-Degree View Visibility is aiming to achieve?
- How are measurements made?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what youre selling?
- Which of the recognised risks out of all risks can be most likely transferred?
- How do your measurements capture actionable 360-Degree View Visibility information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What would be a real cause for concern?
- Who is responsible for errors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 360-Degree View Visibility book in PDF containing 893 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 360-Degree View Visibility self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 360-Degree View Visibility Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 360-Degree View Visibility areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 360-Degree View Visibility Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 360-Degree View Visibility projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 360-Degree View Visibility Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 360-Degree View Visibility project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Methodologies: how will key team processes be implemented, such as training, research, work deliverable production, review and approval processes, knowledge management, and meeting procedures?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Project Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the 360-Degree View Visibility project?
- Contractor Status Report: If applicable; describe your standard schedule for new software version releases. Are new software version releases included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: If standardized procurement documents are needed, where can others be found?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do 360-Degree View Visibility project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a pmo (360-Degree View Visibility project management office) in place and provide oversight to the 360-Degree View Visibility project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
Step-by-step and complete 360-Degree View Visibility Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 360-Degree View Visibility project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 360-Degree View Visibility project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 360-Degree View Visibility project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 360-Degree View Visibility project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 360-Degree View Visibility project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 360-Degree View Visibility project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 360-Degree View Visibility project with this in-depth 360-Degree View Visibility Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 360-Degree View Visibility projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 360-Degree View Visibility and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 360-Degree View Visibility investments work better.
This 360-Degree View Visibility All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.