Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 360 photography Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 360 photography related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 360 photography specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 360 photography Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 360 photography improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- When is the estimated completion date?
- What are the usability implications of 360 photography actions?
- Is the scope of 360 photography defined?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Who Uses What?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- How can the value of 360 photography be defined?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- If we werent already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Can we do 360 photography without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 360 photography book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 360 photography self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 360 photography Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 360 photography areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 360 photography Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 360 photography projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 360 photography Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 360 photography project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT 360 photography project team?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many I's: Do all the identified roles need to be routinely informed or only in exceptional circumstances?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Change Control process properly implemented to manage changes to Cost, Scope, Schedule, or Quality?
- Team Performance Assessment: Lack of method variance in self-reported affect and perceptions at work: Reality or artifact?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this 360 photography project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are resource rates available to calculate 360 photography project costs?
- Procurement Audit: Are lease-purchase agreements drawn and processed in accordance with law and regulation?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What were the goals and objectives of the communications strategy for the 360 photography project?
- Cost Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this 360 photography project or audit?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are there any safeguards to prevent intentional or unintentional rating errors?
Step-by-step and complete 360 photography Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 360 photography project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 360 photography project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 360 photography project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 360 photography project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 360 photography project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 360 photography project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 360 photography project with this in-depth 360 photography Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 360 photography projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 360 photography and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 360 photography investments work better.
This 360 photography All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.