- 360¡ Vision Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 360¡ Vision Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 360¡ Vision related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 360¡ Vision specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 360¡ Vision Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 360¡ Vision improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- How can you negotiate 360¡ Vision successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which 360¡ Vision models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- To whom do you add value?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- Do 360¡ Vision rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your 360¡ Vision processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 360¡ Vision book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 360¡ Vision self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 360¡ Vision Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 360¡ Vision areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 360¡ Vision Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 360¡ Vision projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 360¡ Vision Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 360¡ Vision project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What mechanisms are proposed to monitor and measure 360¡ Vision project performance in terms of social development outcomes?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with the anticipated direct business base?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization establish and maintain customer relationships?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of 360¡ Vision projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the 360¡ Vision project (or 360¡ Vision project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a software application relevant to this deliverable?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What questions do you have about the sample documents provided?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable 360¡ Vision projections of future performance?
Step-by-step and complete 360¡ Vision Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 360¡ Vision project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 360¡ Vision project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 360¡ Vision project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 360¡ Vision project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 360¡ Vision project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 360¡ Vision project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 360¡ Vision project with this in-depth 360¡ Vision Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 360¡ Vision projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 360¡ Vision and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 360¡ Vision investments work better.
This 360¡ Vision All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.