This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in 3D Bioprinting assessment.
'Responsive, knowledgable, professional. Highly recommend The Art of Service' - Business Analyst in the Finance Industry
'Management consultant teams need to develop a number of hypothesis, test them, select promising ones and keep refining them. Because the project time is very limited, it is of significant advantage to shorten the iteration of hypothesis development and testing, which is exactly what The Art of Service is great at. In most cases The Art of Service is 10x faster than our in-house tool to test a hypothesis on moderately complex questions, and it becomes an essential part of analysis work flow for most projects I've done recently.' - Project Leader in the Services Industry
'Simple to install and stand up for a small enterprise. Happy with integration with existing tools and processes' - Director, Marketing Strategy in the Services Industry
What Is The 3D Bioprinting Self-Assessment?
The 3D Bioprinting Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the 3D Bioprinting work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every 3D Bioprinting task and that every 3D Bioprinting outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring 3D Bioprinting opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored 3D Bioprinting advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth 3D Bioprinting Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3D Bioprinting improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The 3D Bioprinting Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3D Bioprinting Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The 3D Bioprinting Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3D Bioprinting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3D Bioprinting and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define 3D Bioprinting with this 3D Bioprinting Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is 3D Bioprinting linked to key business goals and objectives?
- Define Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to 3D Bioprinting?
- Measure Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your 3D Bioprinting project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Analyze Question: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once 3D Bioprinting is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Improve Question: Will team members regularly document their 3D Bioprinting work?
- Control Question: Will 3D Bioprinting deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Sustain Question: How can you measure 3D Bioprinting in a systematic way?
Value [to you] of the 3D Bioprinting Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal 3D Bioprinting Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.