Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3D NAND Equipment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3D NAND Equipment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3D NAND Equipment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3D NAND Equipment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 956 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3D NAND Equipment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 956 standard requirements:
- How do your measurements capture actionable 3D NAND Equipment information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- How many input/output points does it require?
- Did your employees make progress today?
- Are 3D NAND Equipment changes recognized early enough to be approved through the regular process?
- Where is 3D NAND Equipment data gathered?
- Who needs to know about 3D NAND Equipment?
- How do you promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Have design-to-cost goals been established?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective 3D NAND Equipment leader?
- Are the measurements objective?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3D NAND Equipment book in PDF containing 956 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 3D NAND Equipment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3D NAND Equipment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3D NAND Equipment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3D NAND Equipment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3D NAND Equipment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3D NAND Equipment Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 3D NAND Equipment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are 3D NAND Equipment project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to easily identify success criteria and create objective measurements for each of the 3D NAND Equipment project scopes goal statements?
- Quality Metrics: Is material complete (and does it meet the standards)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have 3D NAND Equipment project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly summarize the work done by Maslow, Herzberg, McClellan, McGregor, Ouchi, Thamhain and Wilemon, and Covey. How do theories relate to 3D NAND Equipment project management?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization taken a well-grounded decision about the procurement procedure chosen and has it documented the process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone 3D NAND Equipment project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you certain deliverables are properly completed and meet quality standards?
Step-by-step and complete 3D NAND Equipment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3D NAND Equipment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3D NAND Equipment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3D NAND Equipment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3D NAND Equipment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3D NAND Equipment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3D NAND Equipment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3D NAND Equipment project with this in-depth 3D NAND Equipment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3D NAND Equipment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3D NAND Equipment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3D NAND Equipment investments work better.
This 3D NAND Equipment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.