Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3D NAND Impact Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3D NAND Impact related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3D NAND Impact specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3D NAND Impact Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 871 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3D NAND Impact improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 871 standard requirements:
- How do you manage and improve your 3D NAND Impact work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- What sort of initial information to gather?
- Do those selected for the 3D NAND Impact team have a good general understanding of what 3D NAND Impact is all about?
- How do you link measurement and risk?
- Where can you go to verify the info?
- What are your needs in relation to 3D NAND Impact skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What is the problem or issue?
- How do you ensure that implementations of 3D NAND Impact products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Has data output been validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3D NAND Impact book in PDF containing 871 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 3D NAND Impact self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3D NAND Impact Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3D NAND Impact areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3D NAND Impact Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3D NAND Impact projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3D NAND Impact Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 3D NAND Impact project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Could any of your organizations weaknesses seriously threaten development?
- Variance Analysis: Can the relationship with problem customers be restructured so that there is a win-win situation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the 3D NAND Impact project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the 3D NAND Impact project with this technology?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a 3D NAND Impact project manager must do to finalize 3D NAND Impact project close-out?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the target audience of the piece of information?
- Project Schedule: The wbs is developed as part of a joint planning session. How do you know that you have done this right?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk data quality assessment - what is the quality of the data used to determine or assess the risk?
- Procurement Audit: Are employees with cash disbursement responsibilities required to take scheduled vacations?
Step-by-step and complete 3D NAND Impact Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3D NAND Impact project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3D NAND Impact project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3D NAND Impact project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3D NAND Impact project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3D NAND Impact project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3D NAND Impact project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3D NAND Impact project with this in-depth 3D NAND Impact Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3D NAND Impact projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3D NAND Impact and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3D NAND Impact investments work better.
This 3D NAND Impact All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.