Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3D NAND Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3D NAND related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3D NAND specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3D NAND Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 865 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3D NAND improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 865 standard requirements:
- How can you negotiate 3D NAND successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- What resources are required for the improvement efforts?
- What threat is 3D NAND addressing?
- Why is 3D NAND important for you now?
- What are you challenging?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are the implications of the one critical 3D NAND decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good 3D NAND project manager?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3D NAND book in PDF containing 865 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 3D NAND self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3D NAND Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3D NAND areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3D NAND Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3D NAND projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3D NAND Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 3D NAND project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has not been involved up to now and should have been?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of 3D NAND project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of 3D NAND project personnel?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage work to promote cooperation, individual initiative, innovation, flexibility, communications, and knowledge/skill sharing across work units?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the 3D NAND project schedule available for all 3D NAND project team members to review?
- Quality Audit: Does your organization have set of goals, objectives, strategies and targets that are clearly understood by the Board and staff?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the primary and secondary schedule tools defined?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does the evaluation of any change include an impact analysis; how will the change affect the scope, time, cost, and quality of the goods or services being provided?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as 3D NAND project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
Step-by-step and complete 3D NAND Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3D NAND project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3D NAND project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3D NAND project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3D NAND project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3D NAND project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3D NAND project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3D NAND project with this in-depth 3D NAND Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3D NAND projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3D NAND and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3D NAND investments work better.
This 3D NAND All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.