Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3D Printing in Automotive Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3D Printing in Automotive Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3D Printing in Automotive Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3D Printing in Automotive Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 878 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3D Printing in Automotive Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 878 standard requirements:
- Looking at each person individually; does every one have the qualities which are needed to work in this group?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in 3D Printing in Automotive Platform?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about 3D Printing in Automotive Platform. How do you gain traction?
- How will 3D Printing in Automotive Platform decisions be made and monitored?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- How to cause the change?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- Are you changing as fast as the world around you?
- What is the craziest thing you can do?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3D Printing in Automotive Platform book in PDF containing 878 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 3D Printing in Automotive Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3D Printing in Automotive Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3D Printing in Automotive Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3D Printing in Automotive Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3D Printing in Automotive Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3D Printing in Automotive Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the steering committee active in 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project oversight?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project team?
- Lessons Learned: How much of your time was spent on other than this 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project?
- Initiating Process Group: Have the stakeholders identified all individual requirements pertaining to business process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Risk Management Plan: Are the participants able to keep up with the workload?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Account for the purpose of this 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project aiming to achieve?
Step-by-step and complete 3D Printing in Automotive Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3D Printing in Automotive Platform project with this in-depth 3D Printing in Automotive Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3D Printing in Automotive Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3D Printing in Automotive Platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3D Printing in Automotive Platform investments work better.
This 3D Printing in Automotive Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.